How to Download Videos from YouTube on your Mobile Phone?
Well when I was new to Phones, I did also keep on Searching on internet for methods to Download videos from YouTube on phone but eventually ended up finding nothing. There are Websites which offer you some hard ways where to copy that link and paste into the other part of the world. In this post I am going to tell you an easy method to download YouTube videos on phone in an easy manner where you don’t have to do all that copy and paste stuff. Things you need to do is:
- Download TubeMate but it is not available on Play Store.
- Download it from here.
- Then visit the YouTube website over it.
- Then search for your video.
- Then you will see a green arrow pointing downwards, that is for downloading.
- Download the video in any of the format that you will get after clicking that.
- Congrats, Your Video would start downloading.
Features of TubeMate
- Download Videos from various Websites like YouTube, Facebook, DailyMotion.
- Download available in various formats.
- You can save Videos on your SD Card.
- Videos can be played within the app.
- Good User Interface.
- Powerful Search Engine.
Download: Click here